Help make this a memorable holiday season for a child in need.
Each year we open our doors to our clients who are in need of financial assistance and invite them to “shop” for gifts for their children at no cost. Our Holiday Store offers parents and caregivers a wide variety of gifts to choose from for children from birth to 12 years of age.
Of course, none of this would be possible without community partners like you.
***All toys are due to Champions for Children by Friday, December 4th.
If you’d like to host toy collection box at your place of business, please click the following link to obtain a sign-up form: Holiday Store Toy Collection Sign-Up Form. Once completed, please return your form to Champions for Children so that we can provide you with support materials to help make your Holiday Store collection successful.
Please help us spread holiday cheer and collect toys for children ages 0 – 12. For toy ideas, check out our wish list below.
OUR WISH LIST
Accessories for Girls, Action Figures, Arts and Craft Sets, Balls & Sports Equipment, Bath Toys, Board Games/Cards, Cars/Trucks, Children’s DVDs, Crib Toys, Culturally Diverse Dolls, Developmental Toys, Gift Cards, Preschool Play Sets, Portable CD Players, Rattles, Remote Control Cars, Watches
PLEASE NO VIOLENT TOYS, SUCH AS GUNS/KNIVES AND NO STUFFED ANIMALS
***Please remember that all donated toys must be new and unwrapped***
There are many opportunities to volunteer and get involved with this year’s Holiday Store. Details are listed below. If you’d like a copy of this information, please click the following link to access our Holiday Store Brochure. This brochure will give details on the event, as well as outline the various volunteer opportunities for people to help out at the store.
Toy Sorting: Volunteers will help sort all the toys we’ve collected and put them into appropriate age groups. This process makes “shopping” for toys easier for parents and caregivers during the actual Holiday Store.
- Tuesday, December 8th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 9th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 10th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Holiday Store Set-Up: Monday, December 14th – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 15th – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (morning shift)
- Tuesday, December 15th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (afternoon shift)
- Wednesday, December 16th – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (morning shift)
- Wednesday, December 16th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (afternoon shift)
- Thursday, December 17th – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (morning shift)
- Thursday, December 17th – 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (afternoon shift)
Holiday Store Breakdown: Friday, December 18th – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Champions for Children is always in need of supplies to make our Holiday Store a success. Help by donating gift wrap, bows, tags, bags, tape, etc.
- Interested in making a monetary donation to support Holiday Store? All checks should be made payable to Champions for Children and mailed to our main offices, located at 3108 West Azeele St, Tampa, 33609.
For more information, please contact Stefanie Wertovitch at 813-673-4646 x.1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org