Family Foundation + Pathways for Reunification Workshop Series (Fridays, Sept 10 – Nov 12)
Family Foundation + Pathways for Reunification is a 10-week teaches healthy relationships & positive parenting strategies using evidence-based PREP 8.0 & Triple P curriculums. You will learn the following:
Relationship Education & Positive Parenting
– Enhancing parenting skills by encouraging positive behavior, reducing parents’ unrealistic expectations of children & use of coercive parenting practices.
– Relationship satisfaction and stability, and communication & conflict management.
– Identifying behaviors hurtful to children, what causes parents’ hurtful reactions, and how to stop these actions.
– Recognizing & understanding anger, how it affects parenting, and how to cope with anger.
– Customized planning
– Family goal-setting
– Incentives throughout the workshop
Career & Finance Coaching
– Budgeting & financial planning
– Job readiness & advancement
All adults 18+ are welcome.
To learn more, find an upcoming 30-minute information session on our calendar.
To register for this class or learn more, call 813-673-4646 x5111 or e-mail email@example.com.