Spread Awareness with a yard sign
Help spread awareness with a Child Abuse Prevention Month yard sign! These are available for pickup between 9:00AM-4:30PM from the following locations:
- Main Office: 3108 W Azeele Street, Tampa, FL 33609
- Layla’s House: 1506 E Eskimo Ave, Tampa, FL 33604
- Telecom Campus: 12937 Telecom Parkway Temple Terrace, FL 33637
- Great We Grow: 7002 W. Hanna Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Become a virtual volunteer!
Download our social media kit to spread awareness in your community on how we can promote positive child and family well-being. The kit includes images and captions to share on social media.
Make a Donation and Get Matched!
Give today to our mission to prevent child abuse and neglect and help stop the pattern of child abuse and neglect in our community. Double your impact today! All gifts of $300 or more will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
Visit cfctb.org/capm to learn more about the need in our community and how your support makes a difference, or to buy tickets or sponsorships for our event.
Register for Our Upcoming Webinar
Breaking the Pattern of Child Abuse and Neglect – April 12th @ 3:00PM
We are hosting a webinar about the latest research on how Positive Childhood Experiences mitigates the trauma caused by Adverse Childhood Experiences and helps children thrive at school, in their community, and in their future lives and careers. The webinar will be hosted by Amy and our panelists include:
- Dr. Ashley McPhie, Chief Medical Officer at Tampa Family Health Centers;
- Andrew Mayts Jr., Esq., Partner at Shumaker, Loop, Kendrick, LLP, Chair of Children’s Board of Hillsborough County, and Chairperson at Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce;
- and Dr. Bilan Joseph, Executive Director of Thrive by Five at Community Foundation Tampa Bay.
Don’t miss this! Register today at cfctb.org/webinar
Attend Our Social Event or Sign Up to Volunteer
Child Abuse Prevention Month Event – April 28th from 5:30-7:30pm
Join us for wine, beer, hors d’ouevres, and unique opportunities to engage with our mission. We will present the 2022 Cornelia Corbett Child Advocate Award to Bob & Karen Buesing.
For tickets and sponsorship information, visit: cfctb.org/capm
For Volunteer opportunities, visit: cfctb.org/events/volunteer-opportunity-capm-event/
We all have the power to keep children safe in our community. By building awareness about child abuse and neglect and the knowledge to stand up against it, we can break the pattern and create a safer community for all children.