What’s so Special About Monthly Gifts?
Many people don’t realize the unique impact that recurring monthly gifts can have. By telling us we can count on you month after month to support Champions for Children, you strengthen our ability to tell families they can count on us month after month, too.
If you currently give $50 or $100 once a year, think about turning that into a $5/mo or $10/mo recurring donation. And, It’s easy to set up online with your credit card!
What Kind of Difference Can I Make for $5+/mo?
You can become a Champion Builder for any amount you like! Whether it’s $5 or $50 (or more) per month, you can rest assured knowing that you are supporting programs that help build stronger families and thriving children in the Tampa Bay area. Here are just a few examples:
- $5/mo covers 10 weeks/yr of our unique educational playgroups for a child and their parent(s)
- $25/mo pays for pre- and peri-natal education and support for a family with a new child
- $50/mo provides 13 weeks of intensive nurturing parent classes for a mom or dad at-risk for child abuse and neglect.
In addition to supporting our ongoing programs, the reliability of monthly gifts helps us plan ahead, tackle urgent projects, and pilot new initiatives to meet families’ ever-changing needs.
What Are “Round Up” Gifts?
Another fun way to give is to set up a “round up” gift. This is where the difference between each of your credit card transactions and the nearest dollar becomes a donation to Champions for Children. You set a monthly limit of your choice, and the rest is automatic!
The Perks of Being a Champion Builder
When you start a new monthly gift of any size, you’ll automatically become a member of our Champion Builders Society and enjoy unique benefits, including:
- Special updates on the impact of your gift, straight to your phone
- Event invitations and extra perks at select events
- Personal online account to edit your own gift any time you like
- FREE Champions-branded “welcome” gift, and more!
Best of all, monthly giving allows you to make a greater impact through your dependable, long-term charitable contribution!
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about our Champion Builders Society – we hope you’ll consider joining! If you’d like to learn more about our current programs, greatest needs, or any other questions, please contact Angela Green, Senior Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Champion Builder today, visit cfctb.org/donate.