Champions for Children builds stronger families in the Tampa Bay region through its child abuse prevention and family education programs.
We envision a world without child abuse.
- We strongly stress the value of personal responsibility.
- We believe that a strong family unit is vital to the community.
- We believe that all children are endowed with fundamental human rights to safety, stability, permanence, and freedom from fear.
- We believe that parents have an obligation to provide a nurturing environment for their children.
- We believe that our community has a responsibility to strengthen families.
- We believe that the purpose of discipline is to teach self-control and instill values.
- We believe that all individuals should be treated with respect and dignity.