We’re Here For You, Safely
Stay up-to-date with the latest changes to our programming due to COVID-19.
This page is updated at least once per month with information about how each of our programs is offering its services. We are observing all safety precautions recommended by the CDC. Last updated 8/5/2022.
- Baby Cafe services are available in person at Layla’s House, USF Pediatrics on Davis Island, Champions Main Campus in South Tampa, and the Children’s Board Family Resource Centers in Brandon, Town-n-Country, and Plant City. Participants must call (813) 673-4646 x1127 to register before attending.
- One-on-one lactation consults are available virtually upon request.
- Boot Camps for New Moms, Understanding Fatherhood, Breastfeeding Basics, and Newborn Care are all being offered in person only.
- Playgroups and workshops are being offered in a small group in-person format. Please check the calendar, follow our Facebook or Instagram pages, or contact Baby Bungalow regarding specific services.
- Families may reserve the playground for one-hour playdates once per week. Four slots are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
- Fun Friday registrations have also resumed with indoor and outdoor play for children 12-60 months from 10-11am and infants, 0-12 months, from 11am-12pm.
- ASQs can be completed online, by phone, or in person, according to families’ preference.
Family Learning Center @ Cove Behavioral Health
- All services including childcare are available in-person, with safety precautions in place including limited group sizes.
- All classes and workshops are being offered in a virtual format only.
Great We Grow
- Playgroups are being offered in a small group in-person format.
- ASQs can be completed virtually, by phone, according to families’ preferences.
- Home visits are being conducted primarily in a virtual format.
- In-person visits are available on a limited basis, with safety precautions in place.
- Porch drop-off is available for basic needs items like diapers, bus passes, and safety items.
- Playgroups are being offered in a small group in-person format. Please check the calendar or contact Layla’s House regarding specific services.
- Case support meetings are available in person.
- Staff are required to wear face masks and participants are strongly encouraged.
Parents as Teachers
- Parents as Teachers offers all services in-person.
Positive Parenting & Partnership (P3)
- P3 is currently offering all of its services in a virtual format.